have been integral to Kerala's history. We conducting training programmes
on spices to promote spice tourism as another unique product among
the tourists.Spice tourism is of benefit to both the tourism industry
as well as the tourists.The tourists get to visit spice farms and
gardens and are provided knowledge on the different spices grown
in the state, spice processing practices, grading methods, effective
packaging,quality control methods,etc.
arrange for the below mentioned facilities for Spice Tour Package.
• Home stays at Spice Gardens
• Visit to Spice & Herbal Gardens
• Feel the Mixed Farming Practices of Villagers
• Trade on Organic & Garden fresh Spices
• Spice Walk
• Camp Fire
• Traditional Ayurvedic treatments & Preparations
• Tree top Lunch & Candle Dinner
• Plantation visits
• Stay along with farmers at their Farm Houses
• Dipping hands into boiling Thylams (traditional
• Traditional Folk dances like Karakattom, Kolkali etc
• Experience Live Stock Management practices of Farmers
• Jaungley atmosphere of Cardamom Hill Reserve Forests
• Spice Shopping.